Sunday, November 13, 2016

Journal 6: Self Reflection

Let’s see, I would have to say that I have been enjoying this class so far. I personally like these kinds of classes that focus on project based lesson plan rather than remembering random bits of information. The modular nature of html lends itself well to this learning process. You, can build your knowledge bit by bit as the course goes on. First starting out with the syntax of the head and body then working you way down to understanding things like mark-up. The moment when the course really began to make me feel like I could build an actually web page was when we did the exercises in ch7. In my option it had everything you would need for a rudimentary web page, good mark-up, list, links to other pages and pictures. It wasn’t the hardest activity but it was one that felt like I was in control of the web design process and not just following along with what the book wanted me to do.

liknk to exercises in ch7
http://www.cpp.edu/~tmworden/Ged512/Book/Ch6/Exercise%206-1%20to%206-7/jenskitchen/index.html

No comments:

Post a Comment